How to Pack Your Gym Bag
Gym class can be a disaster if you don't bring the basics. Read this article to know what you should pack in preparation for your gym class.
- 1Get a nice, sturdy duffle bag. This is going to be your gym bag, so make sure it is big enough.
- 2Add a sports bottle. Fill the bottle with water - you will need it. Water is lost during exercise, so hydration is important!
- 3Keep a small snack, such as an apple, granola bar or some ground nuts, in your bag. You will likely be hungry after gym due to the use of energy.
- 4Keep a small face towel. This means you can wash your face after gym to remove the sweat.
- If you are going to shower afterwards, keep some soap with you. You can also keep shampoo, but it will take longer and you might be late for your next class.
- 5Keep deodorant or perfume with you. You don't want to smell bad, so it is important that you apply these two cosmetics.
- 6Keep a plastic bag for the dirty gym clothes.
- 7Add clothes you can wear after gym. Keep something loose, because you are just going to draw attention with tight clothes.
- 8Keep a big piece of cloth for privacy, if desired. Have a friend hold it to cover you while you change, but make sure you do the same for them!
- 9Keep some lotion so you can put it on your face and hands.
- 10Keep some easy-to-wear shoes, like flats. You don't want to wear those sweaty, stinky gym shoes all day.
- 11Keep a hair comb and some hair accessories. The easiest way to do this is by keeping a hair tie, hair clips and hair brush, so you can quickly fix your hair in a messy bun or sleek ponytail.